Zeolite Ammonia Remover
- Removes deadly ammonia, the number-one killer of tropical fish
- Protects against ammonia "spikes" in new aquariums
- Protects against ammonia "surges" in established aquariums
- Made from 100% all-natural zeolite
Directions for use
- Use at the rate of 350g for every 200 litres of aquarium water.
- It is important to rinse Zeolite Ammonia Remover under tap water to remove any dust.
- Place the media if possible in a pouch directly in your filter system (above) filter foams.
- Recharge media every 5 days until safe levels are reached. Then, recharge every 2 weeks to maintain best performance.
Recharging Zeolite Ammonia Remover:
Zeolite Ammonia Remover can be easily recharged in a warm salt solution. Dissolve 80 g (4 tablespoonfuls) of non-iodized salt in 240 ml of warm tap water (approximately 48°C/120°F), soak the pouch for at least 2 hours and rinse lightly in tap water before re-use. Zeolite Ammonia Remover will gradually become fouled with organic matter, and therefore should be replaced when performance declines.
Supplied in a 700gm Bulk Pack